The Bravo Society at Lincoln Center
Bravo Society members play an indispensable role in supporting the performing arts by investing in the future of Lincoln Center with an estate or other planned gift. The extraordinary generosity and foresight of our Bravo Society members helps to ensure that millions will continue to enjoy world-class performances at Lincoln Center for generations to come.
You can become a member of the Bravo Society by:
- Making a bequest in your will.
- Establishing a trust that provides a present or future contribution to Lincoln Center.
- Making an irrevocable contribution to a life-income arrangement such as a charitable trust or charitable gift annuity.
- Naming Lincoln Center as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy or of proceeds remaining in a retirement plan.
- Donating a future interest in your residence or vacation home.
There is no minimum bequest amount required for membership in the Bravo Society. Life income gift plans do have minimum amount and age requirements and can be calculated on the Gift Illustrator.
Bravo Society Member Benefits
Bravo Society Members receive the following benefits:
- Invitation for two to the annual Bravo Society Luncheon.
- Acknowledgment in Lincoln Center Playbill programs and in the annual report.
- Invitations to specially designated member rehearsals.
- Patrons Lounge privileges at David Geffen Hall and Alice Tully Hall.
- Advance information on all Lincoln Center, Inc. performance engagements.